New member, truck driver from Portland, OR

New member, truck driver from Portland, OR

Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 8 votes

Truck driver out of Portland, been listening to the podcasts and reading the books during my deliveries.  I have been saving money and I'm hoping to start investing in Multi Family homes with a buy and hold strategy.  I'd like to get $300 cash flow per unit, is this reasonable?  Or am I aiming too high?  I hope to reach an income of 10k per month after ten years.  When I reach 5k I would be able to leave my job. Would love to talk to some local investors in my area to see how they are investing in this expensive market.  Thanks!  

1Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Falls Church · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Justin S. welcome to BP. Good luck with your goals.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.