An individual seeking to better himself in society.

An individual seeking to better himself in society.

Frederick, MD · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 1 vote

My name is Joseph Heister. I am son of a businessman's son; a businessman, and friend of businessmen. I am almost 30 years old; 23 days to go. My generation, the millennials, has torn itself apart, but I won't let that affect me. I am a hard working individual surrounded by people who don't want to work, but that empowers me. I need to break this social norm and get my generation working again. Our country does not prosper from handouts, it succeeds by working hard and achieving goals. Challenge me and i will not fail. Give me something in order to work my skills. Don't let me waste my ability and experience. 

1Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    9y

    Hey @Joseph Heister welcome to BiggerPockets! It's great to have you!

    BiggerPockets
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.