New member In Solano County;Suisun.Fairfield.Vacaville

New member In Solano County;Suisun.Fairfield.Vacaville

Fairfield, CA · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Solano County;Suisun.Fairfield.Vacaville

 Hello, my name is Stephen Felix Chavez. I own a small commercial and residential pool cleaning company here in Solano county.

 I am new to realty investments.

Growing up in Arizona, I had an uncle who was very active in flip, property management, lending, commercial real estate.... I was always intrigued by his hard work.

 I purchased a primary residence locally in 2008 and am fortunate to have a good deal of equity and am looking to start my entrance into the realty/property field beginning small with my wife and I.

 Prior to being self-employed, I worked in the banking business for over 13 years. Retail Banking. Investments. Business Lending.

 Please let me know what advice you have for me in getting started? Thanks.

 Stephen Felix Chavez 

CleanPools!

1Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    9y

    Hey @Stephen Felix Chavez welcome to BiggerPockets! It's great to have you!

    BiggerPockets
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.