Commercial Agent Specializing in Multi Family in Ontario

Commercial Agent Specializing in Multi Family in Ontario

Real Estate Broker · Hamilton & Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 5 votes

Hi Everyone,

Pleasure to be joining the forum (via the Podcast!).

My name is Sean Tait - I am from Nova Scotia originally but have settled in Ontario after a stint in Calgary. 

My background in real estate is in Valuation, Consulting, and Transaction Management. Currently, I work on a brokerage team specializing in apartment buildings. I also work on large student housing transactions, distressed sales, storage, modular construction & land lease deals.

My team really focuses on big deals (10-250 million) but we get a lot of smaller stuff come our way that I think are really interesting, but we don't have the time to run with.

If you are a developer, GC - an entrepreneur - someone who would like a "run down building" to turn around - you are the kind of person I like!

Very happy to help whoever I can,

Sean

0Reply
22 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bradford, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Hi Sean, 

    Good to hear from you, I believe there may be many interested folks, I am 1 of them. 

    Dave

  • Surveyor · Ontario, CA · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Hi Sean, when you say "run down" is that commercial or residential or both?

    Natalie

  • Investor · Niagara Falls, Ontario · Member since 2016 · 80 posts · 24 votes
    9y

    @Sean Tait I work for a company that specializes in large deals that need to be turned around. Usually 50 multi residential or more. As well I like the smaller ones. Sent me a PM when you can

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.