New Wholesaler from the Austin/South Texas Area

New Wholesaler from the Austin/South Texas Area

Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 4 votes

Hello all! I'm new to the whole real estate investment game, but I've been studying it for about 13 years. I live in Austin, but have a gym in South Texas (Victoria). I'm wanting to start off in Wholesaling to get my feet wet, then flipping & ultimately rentals. As most of you from Texas know the rental market in Austin is RED HOT. What most people don't know is the rental market in South Texas is pretty hot as well. After the short-lived oil boom that ended 2 years ago there have been an unbelievable amount of foreclosures, which means an unbelievable rental increase in the area. 

I have absolutely no issues finding properties to wholesale. I have 2 recently flipped projects that are both currently being leased that 1 seller is trying to unload now. 

1Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 601 votes
    9y

    Hi @NIc Green,

    Welcome to the BP community! Congrats on the success so far. Keep it up.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.