• Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
New member from Los Angeles California

Gary Nicholson
  • Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Dec 7 2016, 10:12

Hello! My name is Gary and my wife Ann and I are investors in real estate. We live and work in Los Angeles and we have both been here for about 12 years now. 

We have a pretty nice portfolio of existing real estate spanning several states and one custom home we built and own in South Thailand.

We have decided to try and find a multifamily 3-plex or 4-plex in the crazy real estate market of Los Angeles. So, we found Bigger Pockets and started researching the ins and outs of investing in multifamily. Most of our past real estate transactions have consisted of raw land and single family homes. Now we want to invest in multifamily. Any advice would be greatly appreciated and if any of you ever need advice on buying raw land (ranches, farms, build-able lots, etc.) please do get in touch. I have a construction background from growing up in the trades and have built several homes for investment purposes over the years. I am a veteran and would like to ideally use my VA loan to buy a multifamily unit.

Loading replies...