Sarah from Canberra Australia

Sarah from Canberra Australia

Rental Property Investor · Canberra, Australian Capital Territory · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 3 votes

Hey Everyone

So excited to be part of the BP community and looking forward to learning so much on this journey! 

A bit about me I'm 30 years old and I run a couple of successful hospitality businesses here in Canberra. I guess upon working really hard for the last 5 years and still not being rich like i thought i would, i started to ask myself if there was a better way to achieve financial freedom!

I stumbled across a Rich Dad, Poor Dad seminar and have registered to do the education which is happening mid next year!

I have recently had a friend from ATL visit us here in Australia and he was showing me some of the deals he has done and pointed me to this website! I've been listening to all the podcasts and i love the community feel of this forum!

I am seeking more information on how to invest in the US remotely from Australia and how i go about setting up an LLC and Bank Accounts etc in the US to begin my investment journey

Also wondering how Aussie citizens get financing for the deals they do, is it in the states? or do they take money from Aussie banks and invest in the states. I do have enough capital for a few cash deals but want to take it further then that.

Lastly would love to start connecting with people and making connections and building an awesome team of people to continue the investment journey!

Love to hear your feedback!

Cheers

Sarah

1Reply
115 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Melbourne, Victoria · Member since 2015 · 203 posts · 58 votes
9y

Hi @Sarah Singh

We are property investors in the US based here in Melbourne, Australia.  Happy to help out in any way, feel free to reach out!

Cheers

Lindsay

See this reply in the discussion

29 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Canberra, Australian Capital Territory · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 3 votes
    9y
    Thanks Timothy H. will be sure to double check all of it as I'm not fixed on investing anywhere in particular pretty much will just go where the deals take me
  • Real Estate Coach · New Zealand / USA · Member since 2014 · 296 posts · 82 votes
    9y

    Hi @Sarah Singh - please let me have your best number and I'l give you a call.

    (Note: if you accept my invitation to connect, you can provide it to me outside of the main post - may be preferable).

    Happy Christ mas.

    Regards

    Steve

  • Rental Property Investor · Canberra, Australian Capital Territory · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 3 votes
    9y
    Hi Steve G. I was trying to private message you but it wouldn't allow me too happy for you to inbox me and I'll exchange email addresses Cheers Sarah
  • Real Estate Coach · New Zealand / USA · Member since 2014 · 296 posts · 82 votes
    9y

    Hi @Sarah Singh - send me an SMS with your number and I'll give you a call - my Florida number is in my profile (click on my profile picture) or you can send me an email.

    Looking forward to catching up for a chat soon.

    Regards

    Steve

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.