Agent and Investor in East Tennessee

Agent and Investor in East Tennessee

Real Estate Agent · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2016 · 27 posts · 12 votes

I'm a full time residential realtor and top producer at Keller Williams in Knoxville, Tn. I am currently working on my second flip. I work with all types of clients including other investors in helping them find properties. My listings not only include regular residential properties, but multi-family and income producing vacation rentals. My goal for 2017, in addition to continuing to build my real estate business, is to do 2-3 more flips and buy my first rental property.  I liked the idea of being a part of a group where I am able to talk to and connect to like minded individuals swapping knowledge and insight. Let me know if I can help anyone in anyway!

2Reply
38 views

Most Popular Reply

Clarksville, TN · Member since 2016 · 238 posts · 96 votes
9y

Welcome to BP.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Clarksville, TN · Member since 2016 · 238 posts · 96 votes
    9y

    Welcome to BP.

  • Knoxville, TN · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Hey this BJ Singletary and I'm currently in the construction business and me and a partner is looking to find a investor in the Knoxville area . We are getting into flipping homes full time but the bank is a problem right now. so we decided to look for a lender to invest in our business. would you be willing to hear our ideas and maybe get good advice or suggestions on how we may be able find out if anyone would give us a chance. we are very motivated people and looking for knowledge on things. thanks for your time BJ

  • Investor · Jefferson City, TN · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    Welcome to BP @Emily Golec

  • Clinton, TN · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    9y
    Emily, do you go to the monthly RE meetings in Knoxville? I'd love to meet up and talk about business and explore opportunities with some people like yourself!
  • Lender · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2015 · 61 posts · 16 votes
    9y
    Hello Emily, Exciting to hear about agents providing investment services. I'm coming into Knoxville for the holiday season to close on a duplex and spend time with my family. Originally from there. Would love to buy you a coffee and pick your brain on the flip market. I realize it's the holidays and they may not happen. Let me know!
  • Real Estate Agent · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2016 · 27 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    Thanks Ron and Peter for the welcome!  

    BJ I'm happy to throw around ideas, but don't have any clever ones on how to do less than 20% down on investment purchase. Local banks sometimes have their own programs that are a little more flexible than larger ones, but are still going to want the 20% down payment. I'll keep an ear open for something that might help you.

    Alec, I haven't yet, but it is on my calendar. I plan on being at the next one! Would love to meet you at the next one.

    Christopher, conrats on the purchase! Looks like you have some great goals on the horizon. I'd love to meet for coffee when you are in and discuss the market. Just let me know what days you will be in town. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.