Looking to Network with RE Agents, Invstrs Hard Money lenders

Looking to Network with RE Agents, Invstrs Hard Money lenders

Norwalk, CT · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello BP members,

My name is Leonard Curry, I'm a novice to RE investing.  My particular interest are Flips, and eventually Multi-Family.  I'm interested in networking with Hard money lenders and RE Agents in the Fairfield County area of Ct.  I have an extensive background and excellent experience with contracting and supervising renovations.

Look forward to meeting some great folks in the near future, and learning from some seasoned Pro's.

0Reply
27 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Safety Harbor, FL · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Welcome Leonard!  Much success to you.

  • Real Estate Agent · Stamford, CT · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    9y
    Welcome Leonard! I am a realtor / investor out of Stamford CT. Please feel free to connect.
  • Realtor · Stamford, CT · Member since 2015 · 116 posts · 56 votes
    9y

    Hi Leonard,

    I've been investing for the past 5 or so years and also an agent and licensed contractor in stamford. Feel free to reach out with any questions. I'd be happy to chat. 

    Dan

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.