New investor from Sarasota, Bradenton Florida

New investor from Sarasota, Bradenton Florida

Lakewood Ranch, FL · Member since 2016 · 22 posts · 6 votes

Hi Everyone,

My wife and I live in Lakewood Ranch, FL outside of Bradenton and Sarasota Florida.

I work for ESPN and travel a lot however my job also allows me for great time off and flexibility. My wife is a Licensed Structural Engineer in Florida.

We are looking to finally get started in Real Estate and hope to flip a house in 2017. I am interested in flipping/rehabbing a house vs wholesaling.

I am eager to meet other local investors in the area to network with and bounce ideas around with.

I am looking to attend the local Sarasota REIA and have also loved listening to the Bigger Pockets Podcasts.

Nice to meet everyone and see you around the Bigger Pockets Forums!

Ian Green

0Reply
29 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Lakewood Ranch, FL · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y
    Hi Ian, I also live in Lakewood Ranch and I am a licensed real estate agent. I am involved with a couple team real estate deals but I have been wanting to do a rehab/flip. Let's collaborate in 2017!
  • Cleveland, OH · Member since 2014 · 47 posts · 13 votes
    9y

    Welcome to BP, Ian! As you can see, there is a LOT of great information here. Our real estate group has members across the US and the members are very helpful with partnering and sharing info from various markets. Feel free to reach out; if there is a way that I can help!

  • Investor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2014 · 54 posts · 14 votes
    9y

    I'm downtown SRQ and invest mostly in small to medium multifamily - with a flip here and there. Happy to meet for coffee to discuss local market insight. 

  • Lakewood Ranch, FL · Member since 2016 · 22 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    @Lisa Marie Burgess Thanks for reaching out. Lets touch base on flipping ideas, maybe we can work together on a project.

    @Barbara Phipps Thank you for reaching out! Appreciate it!

    @Robert Reardon Thanks for replying Robert, Ill send you a note. Maybe we can meet up or work on a flip together! That would be great to get some ideas locally.

  • Wholesaler · Bay County, FL · Member since 2013 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Hello Im wondering if any one finds the potential growth in Amarillo attractive enuf to communicate?.

    Contractor looking to build capital, to become an investor.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.