from oil rig worker to real estate los angeles

from oil rig worker to real estate los angeles

New to Real Estate · Spokane, WA · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hello BP,

My name is Dylan Stone and I'm a former oil rig worker turned licensed realtor from Los Angeles county (yes we have oilfields here) I made the decision to get into real estate after being laid off from my oilfield job and after reading numerous books I figured "If I can work 12 hours a day doing back breaking and dangerous work for somebody else, why not work for myself in an air conditioned office" haha. With my intro out of the way, HOW CAN I BRING VALUE TO YOU? I am eager to network with like minded individuals and fully immerse myself into the real estate industry. If you are a fellow realtor/agent, mentor, contractor, or investor within the greater Los Angeles area I would love to buy you a cup of coffee and start a mutually beneficial working relationship. I am still new in the business but I make up for it in my work ethic and my desire to learn. Thank you for taking the time to read my intro and I look forward to hearing back.

Thanks,

Dylan Stone

Keller Williams Beach Cities

1Reply
19 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Welcome to BP Dylan. Great to have you. 

    BiggerPockets
  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2014 · 732 posts · 137 votes
    9y

    @Dylan Stone

    Admire your work ethic. Just wanted to wish you all the best here on B/P. I have been on this platform a few years and have made some great connections here and I am sure you will. Great way to keep up with what is happening with real estate across the country. 

  • New to Real Estate · Spokane, WA · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    9y
    Steve Haight Michael Sato thank you, happy to be a part of the BP community
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.