New from Glendale Arizona

New from Glendale Arizona

Residential Real Estate Agent · Glendale, AZ · Member since 2009 · 41 posts · 5 votes

Hi all!

Just a quick note to say hello and intruduce myself. My name is Doug, I'm a REALTOR and work with investors purchasing properties through the Trustee Auctions.

I'm looking forward to getting to know the members of BiggerPockets!

Feel free to contact me

0Reply
35 views

Most Popular Reply

Joshua D.Pro Member
BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
16y

Hey Doug - I don't know much about DeeperPockets either? What do they do there? :wink:

See this reply in the discussion

29 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y

    wazzup Doug E. Fresh

    Welcome to BP from the east side of the valley

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Glendale, AZ · Member since 2009 · 41 posts · 5 votes
    16y

    Hi Nick!

    Thanks for the welcome.

    I hope all is going well on the East side!

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    16y

    Welcome to the site, Doug. Nick thinks that Arizona is taking over the world, and soon, BiggerPockets as well. Regardless, it is good having you on board.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y
    Originally posted by Joshua Dorkin:
    Welcome to the site, Doug. Nick thinks that Arizona is taking over the world, and soon, BiggerPockets as well. Regardless, it is good having you on board.



    I don't think, I know :mrgreen:

    Don't be jealous mister Rocky Mountain High, you can keep your Coors beer, I'll stick to tacos and tequila LOL!!!

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Glendale, AZ · Member since 2009 · 41 posts · 5 votes
    16y

    You guys are great! Thanks for the welcome Joshua. I don't know too much about DeeperPockets but so far so good. A lot of great groups and articles.

    I look forward to getting to know you and Nick! ARIZONA ROCKS YEAH!!!!! YOU GO NICK!! LOL

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    16y

    Hey Doug - I don't know much about DeeperPockets either? What do they do there? :wink:

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Glendale, AZ · Member since 2009 · 41 posts · 5 votes
    16y

    Forgive me Joshua, it was late and I awoke with my foot in my mouth. I stand corrected. Deeper Pockets is what happens when you associate with BiggerPockets!

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y

    Nice save Doug!

  • Investor · Chino Hills, CA · Member since 2009 · 95 posts · 12 votes
    16y

    Hi Doug I just tried to pm you it would not let me because i am not one of your colleges help me out thanks and welcome to BP

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Glendale, AZ · Member since 2009 · 41 posts · 5 votes
    16y

    Hi Rob,

    Thanks for the welcome. I've added you as my colleague and I'm happy to help any way I can.

    I look forward to hearing from you!

  • Lender · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2008 · 351 posts · 40 votes
    16y

    Welcome to BP Doug! This is coming from the east valley too. Ive never actually been out in your area I hear its gotten real nice, although I did see it from the top of camelback today... that was a rough hike...

    Just part of the Valley invasion...

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Glendale, AZ · Member since 2009 · 41 posts · 5 votes
    16y

    It was a great day for a hike here in paradise. Thanks for the hello Matt! Tempe is a great area but you should come visit us sometime on the West Side. Sierra Verde in Arrowhead was voted the best neighborhood in Phoenix in 2008.

    I look forward to getting to know you!

  • Real Estate Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y

    Welcome, Doug. Good to have one more person from Arizona. I am a brand new Arizonan myself, having moved here just last week. Not sure which "valley" I am in because the place looks mostly flat with a couple of brown hills here and there.

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Glendale, AZ · Member since 2009 · 41 posts · 5 votes
    16y

    Hi Vikram,

    Thanks for the hello.

    Yes, I'm pleasantly surprised with the Arizonians involved with BP's. Welcome to the valley.

    Depending on where you moved from can make it look like pretty desolate.

    I would be happy to discuss what I know about the Trustee Auctions with you. I have a proven system and am focused on it daily.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y
    Originally posted by Vikram C.:
    Not sure which "valley" I am in because the place looks mostly flat with a couple of brown hills here and there.



    Vikram, what city do you actually live in?

    Doug is a west sider b/c he's in Glendale, I'm an east sider b/c I'm on the phoenix/scottsdale border in a little known neighborhood called 'Arcadia', if you see the mountain that looks like a camel laying down chilling, I'm at the bottom of that mountain to give you perspective. I'm trying to make my way to the north side of that mountain :mrgreen:

    Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Scottsdale, Tempe and Queen Creek are all east siders. Glendale, Avondale, Peoria etc... are all west siders and pretty much dirty, dirty people(j/k Doug E. Fresh)

  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2009 · 68 posts · 0 votes
    16y

    Welcome to BP Doug

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Glendale, AZ · Member since 2009 · 41 posts · 5 votes
    16y

    That's funny. Yeah, I find that when I hangout over here on the West side it's easier to impress people. lol

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Glendale, AZ · Member since 2009 · 41 posts · 5 votes
    16y

    Hi KJ,

    Thanks for the welcome.

  • Real Estate Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y

    Nick, I am in Chandler so I am an East Valley guy, I guess. I did check out the west side the other day - went to a place called Waddell. Quite some drive. Interesting place, too. People were driving around their neighborhood in ATVs and kicking up some dust. Have you seen the movie Mad Max? I felt like I was in it.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y
    Originally posted by Vikram C.:
    - went to a place called Waddell.



    Ha! that's not even a city LOL!! that's merely a gathering of outcast hillbillies :mrgreen: Just make sure you don't make the mistake of ending up in Apache Junction! There is a good chance you'll never meet someone with all of their teeth! oh, I'm on a roll....stop me now LOL

    You're good in Chandler, it's really nice there, nice quality of life.

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Glendale, AZ · Member since 2009 · 41 posts · 5 votes
    16y

    Wow, I walked away for a minute and came back rolling on the ground. Nick you could moom light as a comedian!

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y

    I'm right though aren't I?

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Glendale, AZ · Member since 2009 · 41 posts · 5 votes
    16y

    Yeah, spot on... I do like the Superstitions

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y

    Thats why its so funny! You couldn't make that stuff up! It's so outrageous to think that you couldn't meet one person in AJ with all their own teeth, yet, if you tried, you would fail miserably LOL!!!

    I agree with the superstitions though! have you ever been to that old miner town bbq place on the old Apache Trail on the way up to the lake(s)? super good food there!

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Glendale, AZ · Member since 2009 · 41 posts · 5 votes
    16y

    I have, I've enjoyed hiking up there when I first moved to Arizona. That was around 5 years ago.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.