Not a new member but new to the discussion

Not a new member but new to the discussion

Business Owner · Staten Island, NY · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 1 vote

Hello all I've been on bigger pockets for a while not but haven't really spent any time taking part in any discussions. I've been using a big chunk of my time reading and using all the great tools this site has to offer, and just gaining more knowledge scrolling thru different discussions. I was fortunate enough to close my first multi family deal in NYC four months ago and looking to expand. I am definitely looking forward to network with people from the NYC tri state area and thank you all for the great info you post. 

0Reply
6 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Abel CurielBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Queens, NY · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Congrats on the acquisition @David Brown!

    Tell us about your deal! Other members can learn from your experience, gain some motivation, and even give some helpful tips.

    The forums are a great place to get your questions answered. Use the search bar to check out any topics you're interested in, chances are there will be dozens of results. 

    Best of luck to you!

    -Abel

    REbuild Team - eXp Realty5234 Reviews
  • Business Owner · Staten Island, NY · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    9y
    Thank you Abel Curiel. BP is an amazing tool and I love the info that everyone shares. Is the market still on fire out in Queens?
  • Investor · Queens, NY · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 18 votes
    9y

    Hi @David Brown,

    I live in Queens househacking and familiar with the market. Hot neighborhoods like Astoria, LIC, and Forest Hills, Kew Gardens and Glendale will continue to go up imo. Neighborhoods that are up and coming include Woodhaven, Richmond Hill, Ozone Park and Jamaica are still on the cheap end and getting a lot of attention. The home we recently purchased was straightforward with bank financing and help from family. Hope that helps.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.