Hi! I'm Mary from San Diego

Hi! I'm Mary from San Diego

Santee, CA · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 6 votes

Hi all!

I am new to real estate investing and I'm here to learn and connect. I am a wholesaler in San Diego and I'm looking to connect with investors in my area. 

I am currently wholesaling to gain capital so I can start investing in multifamily homes and commercial properties in the future. I'm looking forward to learning more about investing from you all.

Nice to Virtually Meet Everyone!

Mary Carlson

5Reply
97 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Orange County, CA · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
9y

Welcome! Have you considered getting your RE license and working as a commercial RE agent? ... that would be an excellent way to go given what you have stated your goals to be.

See this reply in the discussion

25 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.