Small time investor in Pennsylvania looking for local partner

Small time investor in Pennsylvania looking for local partner

PA · Member since 2009 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hi All,

I'm a small time investor (currently have a 2 unit buy-hold property). I live in the western suburbs of Philadelphia, I'm looking to find a local investor to possibly team up with. I'm looking at all these deals around and don't have enough capital to take advantage of them. I have limited funds (willing to do everything 50-50, not trying to find someone to fund all), I've been in the construction industry for +/- 20 years so I'm the type of guy who wants to buy and do most of the work too. Not looking to build a Trump-like portfolio but want to stay busy one piece at a time. If you're local to Montgomery/Chester or even Berks Counties, let me know if you have interest.

Thanks,
Gary

PS. Great site, thanks for the resource!

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Lender · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2009 · 216 posts · 112 votes
    16y

    PM Sent

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.