Hello, I'm Lynne and I love USVI multifamily homes

Hello, I'm Lynne and I love USVI multifamily homes

Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 3 votes

I currently live in Austin, TX, but I have friends and family on the Rock and I am currently researching my first VI property. I am looking for members of my team and hope folks can make some recommendations. 

Also does anyone have any success/failure stories with vacation rentals?

I will be reading up in the forums for several days it seems. Please feel free to link me.

0Reply
26 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Welcome to the community Lynne. Great to have you. 

    BiggerPockets
  • Real Estate Agent · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2014 · 486 posts · 303 votes
    9y

    Hi Lynne. Welcome. VI is beautiful...I love St Thomas

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.