New Memeber - Land Development Lake Property - Seattle PNW Area

New Memeber - Land Development Lake Property - Seattle PNW Area

Lender · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hello,

My name is Katie, nice to meet you all.  I have been involved in the real estate industry for a year now. I have been learning and taking in information like a sponge, and really getting serious about investing in real estate myself.

Goals:

#1 - Land Development (lake property that I own) - Arlington WA

#2 - Invest in real estate - (partially private fund/partner with an experienced investor with my first flip)

#3 - Flip a couple more - Continue flipping eventually on my own and help other investors that are       new like I once was (once I become more experienced)

#4 - Buy and Hold - create long term wealth and passive income

LOOKING for guidance on how making the numbers work to develope the lake property land that I own (was inherited from my father who passed away to me and my two sisters, it has always been his dream to put a house on the land that has been in our family since the 60's... time to make the dream come true!!! - help GREATLY appreciated)

ALSO LOOKING to invest my money in real estate through partnering with investor in the Seattle - PNW area.  

I look forward to making many great connections.

Katie Golbienko

0Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Welcome to the BP community Katie

    BiggerPockets
  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    9y

    Hello @Katie Golbienko, welcome to BiggerPockets! It is great to have you and please feel free to jump in the community - there are certainly great people around here!

    BiggerPockets
  • Scott HawleyPro Member
    Investor · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2016 · 65 posts · 36 votes
    9y

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets @Katie Golbienko. I'm not nearly as experienced as many on here, but I'm on my 6th and 7th flip right now. I'm happy to answer any questions I can.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.