Getting Started with Real Estate Investing

Getting Started with Real Estate Investing

Alexandria, VA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hello and Goodmorning to all. My name is Alante Henry, im currently looking to get started in Real Estate Investing. I was looking for anybody that will help a young ambitous guy like myself get started. Thank you in advance.

0Reply
36 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Flint, MI · Member since 2015 · 148 posts · 58 votes
    9y

    Alante,

    First of all; Congratulations in taking that first step forward. Real Estate Investing is like a huge mass of uncharted waters.
    You first have to figure out what type of investing you want to do.  It can be residential, or Commercial.  You may want
    to buy and hold or buy, fix and flip.  The list goes on. I do offer an internship program to anyone wanting to get started
    and want the personal one on one coaching required to be successful.
    Feel free to reach out to me for more direction.
    Jim Sakalis   

  • Property Manager · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 479 posts · 277 votes
    9y

    @Alante Henry welcome to BP! If you're looking to jump start everything, I would highly recommend subscribing to the biggerpockets podcast and listen to it religiously. I would also suggest searching the forums that interest you, and looking through the education tab up above. I work mainly in the multifamily space now and if there's anyway I can be of help let me know; whether its messaging or jumping on a call, let me know. Either way best of luck!

  • Alexandria, VA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    I really want to start off with Residential. I've become fascinated with the process of fixing and flipping houses. Also i would like to get into Wholesaling and learn more on how to properly analyze deals and things of that nature.
    Originally posted by @Jim Sakalis:

    Alante,

    First of all; Congratulations in taking that first step forward. Real Estate Investing is like a huge mass of uncharted waters.
    You first have to figure out what type of investing you want to do.  It can be residential, or Commercial.  You may want
    to buy and hold or buy, fix and flip.  The list goes on. I do offer an internship program to anyone wanting to get started
    and want the personal one on one coaching required to be successful.
    Feel free to reach out to me for more direction.
    Jim Sakalis   

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.