New Investor in Atlanta Metro Area

New Investor in Atlanta Metro Area

Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 1 vote

My name is Robert and I am a new investor looking to network and learn. I am very appreciative of BiggerPockets and the depth and breadth of knowledge here. I look forward to learning more!

0Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Chantilly, VA · Member since 2016 · 245 posts · 61 votes
9y

Welcome guys, I'm a newbie as well undergoing my first deal soon. Let us know if you have questions.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    9y

    Hello @Robert Scaife, welcome to the site! Feel free to jump in the community here and also take advantage of the treasure of knowledge here.

    BiggerPockets
  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    Newbie from atlanta too!  Cheers!

  • Real Estate Agent · Chantilly, VA · Member since 2016 · 245 posts · 61 votes
    9y

    Welcome guys, I'm a newbie as well undergoing my first deal soon. Let us know if you have questions.

  • Real Estate Agent · Oakland, CA · Member since 2016 · 63 posts · 33 votes
    9y

    Welcome to the forum! I had listened to podcasts and just joined this year myself. It's a great group! I'm sure you will gain and give plenty. All the best. 

  • Equity Raiser and Turnkey Provider · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Robert Scaife:

    My name is Robert and I am a new investor looking to network and learn. I am very appreciative of BiggerPockets and the depth and breadth of knowledge here. I look forward to learning more!

     Hello and welcome to BP! Best of luck to you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.