Western WI looking to get back in.

Western WI looking to get back in.

Specialist · Osceola, WI · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Randy Olson is my name. 

I have been in RE and construction since the 90's. 

I have been a building inspector and home inspector in the past as well as an apartment maintenance and management person. 

I am currently driving semi around the eastern part of the country delivering custom high end garage doors. I get into some very upscale areas. 

I am currently "hacking" I believe they call it, a triplex in Western WI. I am updating and repairing as I live in a unit. Once that is complete I hope to move on and get into another multi or possibly convert something to a multi. 

My head has been out of the game for awhile. Had some risk aversion. But now I am hoping to again use my past construction experiences to get into investing. 

I learned of Bigger Pockets while looking for podcasts to listen to while driving the long hours up and down the east coast. Hope to get into some deals soon. 

0Reply
20 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Belgium, WI · Member since 2015 · 53 posts · 54 votes
    9y

    Today was my first post and I love listening to the podcasts driving truck and tractors as well. Welcome to BP

  • Investor · Hudson, WI · Member since 2016 · 82 posts · 18 votes
    9y

    Hey Randy, welcome to BiggerPockets. I do real estate Investments over on the other side of the county near Hudson. Call me if you ever want to talk about investing.

  • Specialist · Osceola, WI · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    will do, did you see that 11 unit in Hammond?  Was on LoopNet then disappeared...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.