Las Vegas newbie--here for contacts and advice

Las Vegas newbie--here for contacts and advice

Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
Hi All! I'm loving this forum with all the like-minded people why didn't I find it sooner! Anyways I'm in the military and own a rental condo and currently own the home I live in(but I'm trying to rent that out too). I look forward to continued success with everyone if there are any others in Vegas area I'd absolutely love to meet up and chat. If there is already a group doing this can someone point me in the right direction. Cheers. -Sid
0Reply
7 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • BiggerPockets Support · Manila, Philippines · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 148 votes
    9y

    @Sid Banks

    Welcome to the BiggerPockets community!
    Glad to have you with us.

    BiggerPockets
  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    9y

    Hello @Sid Banks, welcome to the site! It's great to have you here. 

    BiggerPockets
  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    Thanks guys for the welcome...I appreciate it and am glad to be here
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.