I'm a Neophyte living in Los Angeles

I'm a Neophyte living in Los Angeles

Ken E.Pro Member
Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Hello, I'm new to Bigger Pockets' forum and wanted to say hi! I'm currently trying to start buy and hold's of four/tri/duplexes in Los Angeles.

I am a CPA and consultant with a little bit of experience helping my buy and hold clients.  After seeing how comfortable their financial positions were, I decided I should look into it myself!

1Reply
7 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Richmond, CA · Member since 2017 · 61 posts · 27 votes
9y

@Ken E. Hello! I am new to Bigger Pockets as well...welcome! I'm a real estate agent working from the Bay Area to LA and determined to become a Real Estate Investor! Good to meet you!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 500 votes
    9y

    Welcome Ken! This is a great place to be. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Richmond, CA · Member since 2017 · 61 posts · 27 votes
    9y

    @Ken E. Hello! I am new to Bigger Pockets as well...welcome! I'm a real estate agent working from the Bay Area to LA and determined to become a Real Estate Investor! Good to meet you!

  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    9y

    Hello @Ken E., welcome to the site! It's great to have you here. 

    BiggerPockets
  • Real Estate Coach · Venice Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9y

    Welcome Ken! Well, be up on running numbers for buy and hold if you're looking in LA. They don't work out very often here, unfortunately. Appreciation is your only hope here but even with that, the market is super high right now.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.