New investor in the Philadelphia area

New investor in the Philadelphia area

Investor · Ozone Park, NY · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 2 votes

Hello my name is Jose Reyes and I am interested in flipping homes in the Philadelphia, PA area. I actually live in Queens, NY and found that Philadelphia area is close to New York and more affordable. I bought a two-family house a few years ago that allowed me to gain some experience, equity and some cash. Now I'm looking to flip some homes in order to raise cash to eventually buy rentals. 

2Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Bensalem, PA · Member since 2016 · 96 posts · 52 votes
9y
I am a real estate agent in Philadelphia, let me know if you have any questions
See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 577 posts · 240 votes
    9y

    Jose. 

    Welcome to BP. Sounds like you have a good plan in place. I invest out of state and buy rental properties in many markets. Would love to connect with you when you are looking to buy your first rental property to help you build some cash flow. Philly is a great market to flip and I think you will do well!

  • Rosedale, NY · Member since 2016 · 120 posts · 24 votes
    9y
    Hi Jose, I am in queens too and looking into Philly area in box me so we can talk.
  • Bensalem, PA · Member since 2016 · 96 posts · 52 votes
    9y
    I am a real estate agent in Philadelphia, let me know if you have any questions
  • Valley Stream, NY · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    Jose Reyes,  I am from Queens Howard Beach, also looking for a property to Flip. Inbox me so we can chat.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.