New Wholesale Investor in Charlotte, NC

New Wholesale Investor in Charlotte, NC

Realtor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 2 votes

My name is Jimmond and I currently live in Charlotte, NC. I was born and raised in New Orleans, LA but moved to CLT in 2012.

I am interested in getting started in Wholesaling here in Charlotte and even New Orleans. I currently work full time in aircraft maintenance but would love to work part time in real estate until I have the skill set to go full time. I am brand new to the industry but have spent almost 6 months doing research. Now it is time to put some actions in motion. 

I look forward to being active in this virtual community and hopefully connecting with some offline. 

2Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
9y

@Jimmond Thomas

Welcome to the BP family! Good to have you here! Here are some recommendations for you:

Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet
Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts
Read Beginner’s Guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing
Check out BP Podcasts: http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/category/podcast/

If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select the name of that person which should appear below the comments box. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.

Wishing you the best!

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 30 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Hey Jimmond. Welcome to BP! I'm also in Charlotte market. There are a bunch of us just starting out in Charlotte. Feel free to reach out. 

  • Marlon FongPro Member
    BiggerPockets Support · Bridge City, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 367 votes
    9y

    Hi @Jimmond Thomas! Welcome aboard! Check out the nearby members and network https://www.biggerpockets.com/meet, it will help you a lot to find partners that can help you out in investing.

    BiggerPockets
  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    9y

    Hello @Jimmond Thomas, welcome to BiggerPockets. It's great to have you here! 

    BiggerPockets
  • Terrance ClarkPro Member
    Real Estate Professional · Hickory, NC · Member since 2016 · 170 posts · 46 votes
    9y

    Coming to you guys way of Hickory NC. I am currently working full time in Charlotte as a Client Advisor at a Lexus Store in Charlotte. I am eager to get this journey started.

  • Rental Property Investor · Norfolk, VA · Member since 2016 · 101 posts · 29 votes
    9y

    Welcome.

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    9y

    @Jimmond Thomas

    Welcome to the BP family! Good to have you here! Here are some recommendations for you:

    Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet
    Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts
    Read Beginner’s Guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing
    Check out BP Podcasts: http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/category/podcast/

    If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select the name of that person which should appear below the comments box. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.

    Wishing you the best!

  • Property Manager · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2017 · 68 posts · 39 votes
    9y

    Hi @Jimmond Thomas , welcome to BP!  I am in Charlotte also; feel free to reach out anytime!

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 22 posts · 10 votes
    9y

    Welcome to the community! I'm in Concord. If you come across deals in cabarrus county give me a shout. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.