Your Burning Commercial Real Estate And Financing Questions?

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dayton, OH · Member since 2008 · 517 posts · 17 votes
    20y

    Other - legal issues for contracts.

    Most of us in residential have a contract that we've gotten from a lawyer or a friend, but at the very least we can get nice pre-printed contracts from office depot. For me personally I simply don't know enough about the legalese that needs to be in commerical contracts and I'm not ready to bite off more than I can chew there.

    Not only that, but I have one other big problem. I'm no expert on commercial property marketing and I don't want to struggle with vacancies there. It's fairly simple to get residential tenants, but I've seen some commercial properties sit vacant for YEARS.

  • Member since 2008 · 362 posts · 1 vote
    20y

    Hello and Welcome to the forum.

  • Member since 2008 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    20y

    As for contracts when dealing with commercial they are just as easy to
    aquire as residencial, I've found its just a matter of paying attention to
    detail.

    When considering commercial properties you want make sure they
    are income producing property, which in turn would mean you would
    not have to qualify for the loan, or personally guarentee the loan...the
    properties can secure themselves.

    The key is to know what your looking for and how to find it.

    Nukoyia Cration
    http://www.financingcommercial.com

  • Dayton, OH · Member since 2008 · 517 posts · 17 votes
    20y

    OK, so how about you try to enlighten the rest of us? Maybe you can fill us in with some details? :wink:

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.