Hello All! I'm Pam, Investing Anywhere, USA

Hello All! I'm Pam, Investing Anywhere, USA

Real Estate Investor · Concord, NC · Member since 2010 · 9 posts · 1 vote

My name is Pam and I have owed, developed, rehabbed, managed, bought and sold historical mansions and other historically significant buildings, apartment buildings, commercial buildings including storefronts and offices, single family homes, mobile home parks, laundromats, and land. I have bought, held and sold multiple properties across the entire country and have completed deals with other people in many other countries including, but not limited to Africa, Europe and Japan.

My immediate goal is to purchase 6 apartment complexes (through owner finance & creative finance only) anywhere in the country consisting of a minimum of 200 units each. I intend to make the purchase of all 6 complexes within the next couple of years. At that point I will stop making purchases, liquidate the rest of my holdings and continue to hold the complexes indefinitely.

0Reply
22 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Dallas, TX · Member since 2009 · 48 posts · 21 votes
    16y

    Welcome Pam, Hope you find this site as wonderful as we do.
    Many Blessings.

  • Real Estate Investor · Concord, NC · Member since 2010 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    16y

    Thank you James. So far I am finding this site EXTREMELY useful!

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    16y

    Welcome to BP Nation Pam.
    Sounds like you have some nice goals to accomplish. With hard work and perseverance, they are certainly obtainable.

    Good luck in your endeavours.

  • Real Estate Investor · ten mile, TN · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 374 votes
    16y

    I have noticed a lot of those properties available recently. Not quite as many units as you wanted, but some close.

    It is certainly doable, as Will said.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.