Attorney/Newbie Investor from Houston, Texas

Attorney/Newbie Investor from Houston, Texas

Attorney · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 61 posts · 38 votes

Hi BP, my name is Kyle Bryant and I am an attorney in Houston, Texas. A few months ago, a friend introduced me to Bigger Pockets and the BP Podcast. I've always been interested in real estate investing, but I've never taken any steps toward that arena. This site and the podcast have been a great tool for me over the past months.

I currently live in Houston, Texas and practice law (part time). I also am a school administrator for a small private school, and I am looking for investment opportunities on the side. I am interested primarily in small multi-family buy-and-hold properties (duplex, tri- and quad rentals), with an eye towards larger multi-family and maybe commercial in the future.

At this point, I am looking to network with other investors, lenders, and people who are generally knowledgeable and successful in the Houston area. I've never done any deals myself, although I have been on the legal side of several investment and commercial real estate deals. I would love to accompany someone on a deal to see how the sausage is made. My goal is to do my first small multi-family deal within the next 2-3 years. I hope to be able to jump into the fray soon! 

-Kyle Bryant-

0Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    9y

    Hello @Kyle Bryant, welcome to BiggerPockets! It is great to have you and please feel free to jump in the community - there are certainly great people around here!

    BiggerPockets
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.