New Real Estate Investor in Massachusetts

New Real Estate Investor in Massachusetts

Medford, MA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 2 votes

Hello,

 I will like to introduce myself. I live in Medford, Massachusetts and I've been reading, practicing, and studying Real Estate for about 8 years now. However, I haven't done an investment deal yet. Life happens, when I started as a realtor on 2009, I had a newborn kid and it was very hard to me to keep up with my investment business. Then 3 years later I had another kid, and I started to make myself excuses for not investing in Real Estate. I guess now I should get started for real, and I am prepared to do my first investment now here in Massachusetts. I will like to connect with people who think that the true path to wealth is through Real Estate. I'm aware that is not a scheme of getting rich quick. My niche is small multi-family properties by now, and my strategy is to buy and hold. Perhaps doing a bit of reposition on properties to get more value add. 

I like BP forums, since it's a great place to get a big deal of wealth of information and find very good people helping each other. I will like to contribute with anything I can. I am not very experienced though, but I know few things here and there.

2Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Boston, MA · Member since 2017 · 187 posts · 40 votes
9y

Hey @Wilfrido Sierra,

Welcome and Congratulations! I would be happy to connect with you and talk more about what you are looking for. I grew up in Arlington and live in Burlington but my family has some property in Medford and I am very familiar with the area (it's a great place to be and invest in!)

I would be happy to talk more with you about what your goals are and what you are more specifically looking for! Send me a message and we can talk more and maybe meet up to talk more about the area. 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Boston, MA · Member since 2017 · 187 posts · 40 votes
    9y

    Hey @Wilfrido Sierra,

    Welcome and Congratulations! I would be happy to connect with you and talk more about what you are looking for. I grew up in Arlington and live in Burlington but my family has some property in Medford and I am very familiar with the area (it's a great place to be and invest in!)

    I would be happy to talk more with you about what your goals are and what you are more specifically looking for! Send me a message and we can talk more and maybe meet up to talk more about the area. 

  • Weymouth, MA · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Welcome to BP @Wilfrido Sierra.  This site is great and is a wealth of information.  I am in a similar boat as you when I comes to family and how easy it is to get lost on the path to our goals.  @Steve Bracero is a great resource and I'm sure when he gets a chance he will try to reach out to you.  BP is a great way to network and keep yourself accountable.  Good luck with your investments and maybe we can connect.  I am always looking to add to my network.

  • Real Estate Agent · Westboro, MA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 471 votes
    9y

    Hey Joe thank you for the mention! I'm glad you are finding the group's helpful- that's their purpose . Staying consistent is the name of the game and I don't want people to get stuck of analysis paralysis 

    Willfrido I see you are in Medford.. so what areas do you plan on investing and how do you plan on financing your first deal?

  • Medford, MA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Hey,

    Thanks for your replies. It really makes me feel that I'm not alone!

    I'll stay in touch with all of you! Happy long weekend.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.