New Investor to Hagerstown, MD area

New Investor to Hagerstown, MD area

Specialist · Hagerstown, MD · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 7 votes

I am beginning my journey in this game of real estate investing and I aim to win and help others win. It's all or nothing for me, so if you can, take the time to read my profile and I hope to learn from you all as much as possible. Thank you in advance.

1Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 911 votes
9y

Alex.

Welcome to BP.

What kind of deals are you looking to do? 

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 911 votes
    9y

    Alex.

    Welcome to BP.

    What kind of deals are you looking to do? 

  • Specialist · Hagerstown, MD · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 7 votes
    9y
    I am looking into multi-family properties and slowly trading up from there doing a 1031 exchange. In the mean time I am trying to increase my knowledge base on all the different aspects involved in real estate investing. Through books, videos, audio's, and I'm trying to find someone to learn from in person to get hands on knowledge.
  • Gilian GegawinPro Member
    Virtual Assistant · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2017 · 236 posts · 38 votes
    9y

    @Alex Harshman  Welcome to BP, Alex. Congratulations, you have found one of the most valuable free resources on the internet for real estate investors new and old. We are happy to help you in any way we can. 

  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    9y

    Hello @Alex Harshman, welcome to the site! It's great to have you here. Feel free to ask any questions in the forums. Seeya around!

    BiggerPockets
  • Lender · Martinsburg, WV · Member since 2013 · 171 posts · 93 votes
    9y

    If you dive into the deep end of the real estate Pool, you will find amazing challenges that will make you attempt to drown you.. but if you fight like hell you will learn so many valuable lessons AND become a better human being because of those challenges. Come on in... the water is warm! Heck you might even make a few bucks too ;)

  • Rental Property Investor · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2015 · 143 posts · 61 votes
    9y

    @Alex Harshman Welcome! Excited you're starting your journey!

  • Specialist · Hagerstown, MD · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    @Bill Kenny Thanks for the heads up! I am excited to learn as much as I can in the process. I am looking forward to those challenges as you mentioned to increase my knowledge base and excel even further. 

  • Specialist · Hagerstown, MD · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    @Alex D. Thank you! 

  • Specialist · Hagerstown, MD · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 7 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Antoine Martel:

    Alex.

    Welcome to BP.

    What kind of deals are you looking to do? 

     I am looking into multi-family/apartment complexes. In the mean time I am trying to increase my knowledge base on all the different aspects involved in real estate investing. Through books, videos, audio's, and I'm trying to find someone to learn from in person to get hands on knowledge.

  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 880 votes
    9y

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets Alex!

  • Specialist · Hagerstown, MD · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    @Matt Motil Thank you! I checked out your website and I can tell that you are a very experienced real estate investor, so thank you for taking the time to welcome me. I've clicked on your getting started link on there and am looking forward to learning from you. It seems to be putting me in a loop though when I click the link.

  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 880 votes
    9y

    Alex, I will check out my link to make sure it works properly! But I am always here to help if you need anything don't hesitate to ask! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.