New Investor in the Seattle area looking for advice

New Investor in the Seattle area looking for advice

Enumclaw, WA · Member since 2017 · 31 posts · 3 votes

Hello everyone my names Wesley I'm in the Seattle area and I have been interest in real estate investment for some time but just now found out about BiggerPockets and started listening to the podcast I'm currently looking for any and all advice. I have zero investments at this point but my plan is once I've built up some money and in a financial position to purchase my first home (2-3 years) to purchase a multi family home, a duplex up to a quad plex depending on what kind of deals I find at the time and the market. The idea would to be live in one of the units and rent out the other units in the house I purchase. And from there build on that situation into buying and renting out more property's 

0Reply
10 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Trexie E.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Support · Davao, Davao del Sur · Member since 2015 · 937 posts · 163 votes
    9y

    Hey @Wesley Robirds

    Welcome to BP! This is a great place to find information and contacts that can help you move forward with successful deals in Real Estate. Good luck and I know you will have great success with this in the forums!

    BiggerPockets
  • Enumclaw, WA · Member since 2017 · 31 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    @Account Closed thanks for the response I'm  unfamiliar with "subject to" I'd love more details about it tho I wasn't aware of another route aside from a loan in buying property 

  • Enumclaw, WA · Member since 2017 · 31 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    @Account Closed I'll  check it out thank you

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.