17-year-old Newbie from London, United Kingdom

17-year-old Newbie from London, United Kingdom

London, United Kingdom · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hey, guys!

I'm a 17-year-old student from London, United Kingdom. I'm in my final year of sixth form (high school) and hope to be accepted into a political science course at a British university, starting October 2018.

I've always been immensely interested in property development and would love to take the appropriate steps to have some sort of portfolio established for myself by the time I graduate (aged 21-22).

My long-term ambition is to be making £100,000 ($131,134) per year from rental properties by my 27th birthday (in nine years and eight months' time).

I've just begun my learning journey, and I'm currently focussed on educating myself in the realm of real estate as much as I possibly can.

Your feedback is appreciated!

Saul 

0Reply
7 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Welcome to the community Saul. Have you already watched the BP free course here https://www.biggerpockets.com/courses/a-beginners-introduction-to-real-estate-investing, it would be a good start to learn REI.

    BiggerPockets
  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    9y

    Hello @Saul Friend, welcome to BiggerPockets! Definitely start jumping into the community here and feel free to ask any questions related to Real Estate investing!

    BiggerPockets
  • London, United Kingdom · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Thanks, @Michael S.. I've just started Module 8 (Exit Strategies) so I'm coming to the end of the course. 

    What would you recommend as my next step? 

  • London, United Kingdom · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Thanks, @Dave Visaya. As I've just mentioned to Michael, I'm about to finish the BP free course. 

    What learning resources do you think I should use next?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.