New investor in Lehigh Valley, Pa looking to network

New investor in Lehigh Valley, Pa looking to network

Slatington , PA · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 1 vote
Hi my name is Dan, I'm a construction worker from Slatington looking to invest in a multifamily rental property. I'm hoping to one day be able to make enough from rental income to be able to get out of the construction industry. I'm looking to purchase my first multifamily property in the Lehigh Valley area before the end of the year and was wondering if I could get some advice from other local investors in this market and if you guys would be able to recommend some good property managers? I plan on managing the property myself but would like to find someone to possibly screen tenants for me for the first year. I hope to hear from other investors in this market and to hear that such a booming area has been a great place to invest over the years.
1Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
8y

Welcome to BP @Dan Royer

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    8y

    Welcome to BP @Dan Royer

  • Bethlehem, PA · Member since 2015 · 28 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Welcome @Dan Royer.

    Unfortunately, I don't have any recommendations for property managers since I manage my own, but good luck on your search.

  • Dave LinPro Member
    Insurance Broker and Real Estate Investor · Lehigh Valley, PA · Member since 2014 · 229 posts · 73 votes
    8y

    Welcome @Dan Royer. I manage my own rentals as well.  I do hear good things about Cassidon Management.  If you ever do decide to screen your own tenants, I use My Smart Move for the credit and background checks.  Additionally you can use the PA dockets to check if they have any prior eviction action against them in PA.  This is public records and free to use.  Google PA Dockets. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 880 votes
    8y

    Welcome aboard Dan! 

  • Slatington , PA · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    Thank you guys for the warm welcoming and @david Lin thank you for the info for screening tenants. I do plan on self managing but was hoping to have a good management company on hand if I would need assistance or to help find tenants. Do you guys have any good building inspectors you could recommend in the area? And do they actually go up on the roof for you? I hired an inspector once who wouldn't go up on the roof of a two story house and I was very disappointed by that.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.