First time investor looking to network in the Columbus, Ohio area

First time investor looking to network in the Columbus, Ohio area

Annapolis, MD · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 1 vote

I am looking to purchase my first rental property, ideally SFH or duplex/triplex in the Columbus, Ohio area. My partner is local and I am out of town. We are looking to build a local network to help us get our new business off the ground.

1Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor/Agent · Mechanicsburg, OH · Member since 2015 · 138 posts · 56 votes
    8y

    PM sent

    Adam

  • Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2016 · 593 posts · 664 votes
    8y
    Sending a PM
  • Robert EllisBusiness Member
    Developer · Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Eric Harmelin:

    I am looking to purchase my first rental property, ideally SFH or duplex/triplex in the Columbus, Ohio area. My partner is local and I am out of town. We are looking to build a local network to help us get our new business off the ground.

     Hi Eric.  Exciting to be getting started with your first investment property. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.