Jeffery Guerra
  • Augusta, GA, GA
Votes |
New member looking to start investing in Augusta, GA

Jeffery Guerra
  • Augusta, GA, GA
Posted Jan 8 2018, 02:08

Hey everyone,

My name is Jeffery Guerra and I am a fairly new BP member. I learned about BP while reading a book about real estate investing. I currently serve active duty in the US Army. I live in hawaii right now and will be moving to Augusta, GA in a couple of months. I have followed the forums occasionally while I was on a deployment. Now that I am back and will be moving to Augusta, GA. I bought a condo here in Hawaii not really having any goals for it. My thought process at the time was that it was cheaper to buy than rent here on Hawaii. I am actually going to begin the selling process of my condo soon and that’s where I started getting interested in real estate. I house hacked this apartment the entire time I lived here. I had never heard of house hacking while doing it but it was popular to rent out rooms here in Hawaii. I was thinking it was a great thing to do financially, especially because I was not using that room. I am now looking to sell and have noticed that the properties appreciation has gone up in the three years I’ve owned it.

I am excited to contribute to the forums, learn from all the experienced people in this community and connect with any investors in the Augusta, GA region. From everything I read I feel like I want to get into multi-family properties. I am a beginner and would take any and all advice when it comes to investing in properties. Thanks in advance for all your help

Very Respectfully,

Jeff 

Loading replies...