Fresno Investor joins BiggerPockets

Fresno Investor joins BiggerPockets

Realtor · Fresno, CA · Member since 2013 · 471 posts · 225 votes

Hi , everyone - I am glad to be here. I'm looking forward to discussing my favorite subject - real estate! I'm in Fresno , Ca and hoping to meet people near my area and hope to pick up some insight from some of you more experienced investors. I also develop financial software for Android mobile devices. Want to know your cash flow potential - Theres an app for that !! lol ... in any case, I've invested in rental units in the past and am looking for more - at the same time , I am trying to market a new mobile app I just developed called FlowCast Pro. I would like to make it an ever better and more useful program that it already is. Perhaps , if I get any feedback at this site, I can improve it. Right now it is only available for android - sorry. I am still working on finding an iPhone guy.

In any case - I'm here for than that - I have a genuine interest in buying real estate. I am hoping to find a partner in the area that is interested in cash deals since that is what is being accepted first these days . I am looking for a 4-plex or bigger. I prefer rehab situations , since I have experience and tools for fixing up places.

0Reply
9 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2009 · 660 posts · 244 votes
    16y

    Welcome Jayme to the ultimate Real Estate website aka BP Nation!

  • Landlord · Seattle, WA · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    16y

    Welcome to BP.

    This is a great place to learn and network. Have you thought about how you might want to invest ? Are you going to be investing in the Fresno area?

  • Realtor · Fresno, CA · Member since 2013 · 471 posts · 225 votes
    16y

    Thanks guys. Charles .. I'm looking for fourplexes or bigger in the Fresno area.

  • Real Estate Investor · Fresno, CA · Member since 2009 · 105 posts · 71 votes
    15y

    How is the hunt for Fresno Investments going???

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.