Hi BP community! new member from White Plains, Westchester

5 Replies

Hello everybody, this is my first post and introduction. I been following this site for about 2 months and every time i like it more and more. I am interested in all REI categories: fix and flip, buy and hold and wholesaling too. I have experience in marketing and construction, I own a construction company in Westchester which is why i think i can leverage from both of this fields and get great results in REI. What i need to learn is how to find the deals. I'm finding great information and ideas on the podcasts so far.

I hold a GC license in NYC (Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan, SI) and Westchester so if someone has a question related to Department of Buildings stuff, such as permits, violation removals, legalizations, extensions, etc I'll be happy to help.

I'm looking for fixer upper or rental properties in the following locations: Westchester, Dutchess, Putnam and Orange Counties. Would like to connect with wholesalers on this areas and also if someone can recommend me a local attorney experienced in REI would be great.
Thank you for reading!!!

Hi Caesar,

I am also New in REI and reside in the NY metropolitan are. I see we have similar interests when it comes to RE strategies. I also see you are a licensed construction company owner. I would like to connect with you for when I will need a contractor to analyze a home. Let me know what you think!

Best,
Radaisy

Just wanted to send you a quick welcome, @Ceasar A. ! Glad you have introduced yourself and have found BP so helpful.  

It sounds like you'll have some great experience and a unique perspective to add to the forums.  I look forward to seeing more from you.

Happy Investing!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you