Rental Property Investor · Syracuse, NY · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote
Hi all! My wife and I are starting to get serious about investing in our first rental property! We currently live in the Utica area, and are looking to invest in the Syracuse and Utica area. We have begun educating ourselves as much as possible by reading, listening to podcasts and attending all the great webinars on BP!
At this point we are starting to look for an investor friendly agent & property managers in the Syracuse area. Any recommendations would be very much appreciated! As well as any helpful tips as far as getting started in this area (best neighborhoods, etc.). We would be looking for rental properties.
We look forward to meeting all of you, and learning as much as possible!!!
Realtor · Minoa, NY · Member since 2015 · 125 posts · 56 votes
8y
Hi Matt. I'm an agent and I own several properties on the east side of Syracuse plus managing a couple more. It's a great area and it seems like there are deals all over the place right now. Feel free to PM me if you want to connect and talk details.
Long Lake, NY · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
8y
Hi Matt,
Saw your post in my thread and thought I should drop a good luck note in yours. I've been through Utica a bunch of times and always try to stop at this certain Polish deli down there. I have lots of friends from down your way too.
Anyway, hope you find that rental soon. Best of luck to you and your wife!