New member and investor from Eastvale, CA.

New member and investor from Eastvale, CA.

Corona, CA · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 3 votes

Hello everyone,

     My name is Edilbert "EJAY" Cruz from Eastvale, California and just joined on Dec 2017. I am a registered nurse looking into investing in rental property hopefully within the year. I have taken initiative to learn as much as possible through books, podcasts, blogs, BP, and other resources (still a lot to learn!). 

I also am in the process of finishing up my RE license courses as I really want to expand my network, save on fees, and maybe sell some homes here and there.

I've been keeping an eye out on properties within the Riverside areas around Riverside Community College, Cal Baptist University, and University of Riverside (UCR). The only reason is because I know the area well as I was raised in Riverside / Corona area and I wanted to "get my feet wet" and "start small." I am however open to any areas within the Inland Empire area as long as the renter market is high.

I've been looking for RE groups and communities and found the Inland Empire Real Estate Investment Club, which I plan on attending soon to really focus on networking and "building my team." 

Any input, suggestions, feedback would greatly be appreciated!

-Ejay Cruz

1Reply
40 views

Most Popular Reply

Logan AllecBusiness Member
Accountant · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 980 votes
8y

Welcome, @Edilbert Cruz, from a fellow Riverside native!

Clarita CPA Group516 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Logan AllecBusiness Member
    Accountant · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 980 votes
    8y

    Welcome, @Edilbert Cruz, from a fellow Riverside native!

    Clarita CPA Group516 Reviews
  • Corona, CA · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Logan Allec:

    Welcome, @Edilbert Cruz, from a fellow Riverside native!

     Thanks Logan!

  • Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2018 · 117 posts · 46 votes
    8y

    Welcome EJAY. I'm new to BP too (Feb 18). Markets are crazy competitive in California, including Riverside. Wish you the best!

  • Corona, CA · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Ramon Vazquez:

    Welcome EJAY. I'm new to BP too (Feb 18). Markets are crazy competitive in California, including Riverside. Wish you the best!

     Whats up Ramon! Indeed markets are very competitive, however I am sure they're are hidden gems out there, just need to find them. Thanks!

    -Ejay

  • Retirement Accounts Attorney · Southfield, MI · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Edilbert Cruz

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets.

  • Corona, CA · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @George Blower:

    @Edilbert Cruz

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets.

     Thanks George!

  • Corona, CA · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Anyone in the area willing to meet for a cup of coffee and discuss real estate?

  • Corona, CA · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Looking to end April productively! If anyone is still interested in meeting up for some coffee to discuss real estate, please let me know!

  • Realtor · Riverside · Member since 2022 · 12 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    Hi Ejay,

    It seems like we're on the same journey! I would love to form a real estate investing club in the Inland Empire. We're getting a lot of calls in investors who are interested in Ontario, Fontana, and Eastvale. As a matter of fact, we just closed a home in Eastvale that was purchased in 2020 for $499k and sold last month for $750k after being listed at $733k. I never thought I'd see the day, but if you've driven through the area lately it is looking more and more like Irvine, CA. Clearly, the Inland Empire is on the up and up and there's only so many homes this close to the Pacific Ocean. 


    Please DM me so we can talk more!

    Sam

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.