New to the Industry & Arizona

New to the Industry & Arizona

Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2018 · 35 posts · 15 votes

Hi Ive been following the podcast and the forums for the last few months as I got my real estate license here in Arizona. I moved from 20 years in Malaysia and 14 years in Los Angeles and now have relocated to Arizona. Im new and eager to learn and meet all that I can.

I attended one of the meetups here in Arizona 2 nights ago. Very inspiring.

I would love to connect and share. Episode 272 is my favorite and I think I need to relisten to it a few more times.

The last few years of my life Ive started an online juggling store and run an annual circus camp for adults in California.

1Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Tempe, AZ · Member since 2017 · 541 posts · 442 votes
    8y

    Hey @Marvin Ong welcome to Phoenix and BP! I'm an agent in Phoenix as well as a wholesaler so feel free to reach out any time.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.