Newbie Set To Launch in the Western Ma. Area

Newbie Set To Launch in the Western Ma. Area

Rosario, Santa Fe · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes

My name is William Bergeron and I live in Western Ma near Springfield, Presently, I work for a large commercial flooring company in the area, looking to branch out into real estate. I'm a hard working driven individual looking to meet and learn from this community of similar minded people. Thanks go out to Josh and Brandon for creating a great learning platform we can all benefit from.  The real estate avenue I like explore is the Buy and Hold Strategy, any advice on this would be helpful, Specifically, does this make sense for someone just starting out as a new investor. In return any question regarding flooring I would be happy to help you. Thanks again to Bigger Pockets!

0Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Architecture drafter · Kansas city, MO · Member since 2018 · 59 posts · 24 votes
8y

I am listening to the MIllionaire investor by gary keller the audiobook on youtube, that pretty much sums up a buy and hold strategy which I am going for. Its over 9 hours so set up time for that its worth it so far for me. Check into Grant Cardone also his input is priceless on Youtube.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Welcome to BP William. Brandon's book on Rental Property Investing would be a good read if you will do buy and hold investing. Good luck

    BiggerPockets
  • Architecture drafter · Kansas city, MO · Member since 2018 · 59 posts · 24 votes
    8y

    I am listening to the MIllionaire investor by gary keller the audiobook on youtube, that pretty much sums up a buy and hold strategy which I am going for. Its over 9 hours so set up time for that its worth it so far for me. Check into Grant Cardone also his input is priceless on Youtube.

  • Bedford, TX · Member since 2018 · 53 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    Hi @William J Bergeron Welcome to BP! Check out my blog if you have time. My goal is to write one new post a day for people getting started. I hope you find value in the content. Have a great day!

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/10749/72243-wh...

  • Real Estate Agent · Westboro, MA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 471 votes
    8y

    @William J Bergeron

    Awesome man! I went FHA my first prop- first you want to look into location, and how you plan on financing the deal. if you owner occupy, you may be able to go low money down

  • Contractor · Holyoke, MA · Member since 2017 · 38 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    @William J Bergeron what towns are you looking to start investing/ which one are you from? I am currently looking for my first property to house hack in Holyoke, chicopee, or south Hadley. Are you currently renting? For me it makes a lot of sense to start with FHA loan on a multi to live in and rent out that might work well for you too

  • Rosario, Santa Fe · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Sorry it took me so long to get back to everyone, still trying to navigate my way around the website. Thanks for all the input, going to check out Brandon's book on rental properties. Still in the learning stages. Set a goal to make a buy before the end of the year.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.