Real Estate Investor in Los Angeles

Real Estate Investor in Los Angeles

Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Just introducing myself...Hello everyone! My name is Cristina Montana and I am located in the Los Angeles area. I am calling myself a Real Estate Investor because I am determined to do this! I am new to the business, and am looking forward to learning all I can through participating in these forums and meeting excellent people like you! I am interested in making my first deal buying a multifamily property, to live in and to rent out. Right now I am working through what I need to have in place to make that happen, so I'm starting out with reading, getting myself organized, and reaching out on these forums. Just started out on facebook - hoping to make some new friends to meet and share ideas, and to motivate each other. Thanks so much!  

0Reply
16 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Port Huron, MI · Member since 2017 · 26 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Welcome to BP! 

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Thanks so much, Ian! Look forward to learning lots!

    Best, 

    Cristina

  • Real Estate Coach · Venice Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    Welcome Cristina! Tons to learn and lots of great resources on here. Where in LA are you? I'm in Venice. There's a cool meetup the 2nd Saturday of every month that might be perfect....no sales, just a bunch of people in similar positions as you trying to figure it all out and sharing resources.

    Have you started looking for properties to house-hack yet? Are you familiar with running numbers on a rental property to do determine cash flow and all that?

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Hi Ali, nice to meet you! Thanks for the meet-up suggestion, I would love to drop by and check it out! I am still taking in as much information as I can to get the lay of the land. I understand basic hypothetical strategies for cash flow, but can’t say I grasp it completely, or know how to analyze a deal...so that is my main thing right now. I look forward to learning as much as I can and finding ways to get more experienced!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.