Newbie in Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Newbie in Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Port Saint Lucie, FL · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 2 votes

Hello everyone. I am taking the first steps on this journey in Real Estate investing. I have no prior experience in Real Estate but became interested upon seeing the financial freedom some have had with it. Currently I am an analyst for the States CHIP program. I have a child going on 2 years old and feel like I am missing out on a lot of moments due to working in my current profession. I am eager to learn and am excited that I have embarked on this journey. I look forward to meeting new people and learning the industry. My plan is to break into the industry through Wholesaling.  I do have ambitions for the future to establish rentals and even begin flipping houses once I both learn the industry as well as have sufficient passive income to do this full time.  

Thank you 

1Reply
32 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Palm Beach County, FL · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    Welcome to BP there's lots of great people and resources here so dig in!

  • Port Saint Lucie, FL · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Thanks Brian! 

    It's been very exciting reading a lot of the resources and experiences. Can't wait to learn more. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.