Albany County, NY Investor - New to BP!

Albany County, NY Investor - New to BP!

Albany County, NY · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 1 vote

Hey Everyone,

I am new to the BP community, and to the real estate field. Currently, I manage a handful of properties in the Albany County area. I am looking forward to networking with other professionals here on the forum, and to growing my business.

Thanks,

Mark

1Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Albany, NY · Member since 2018 · 43 posts · 17 votes
8y

Welcome Mark! My fiancé and I are also new to BP and the real estate field. We are actively in the market and looking for 2-4 units and hopeful to close in Albany before our wedding in August!

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Albany, NY · Member since 2016 · 32 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    Welcome to the forum Mark! 

  • Realtor · Albany, NY · Member since 2014 · 103 posts · 14 votes
    8y
    Welcome!
  • Medical Device Sales · Albany, NY · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    Welcome to the community Mark. How did you get into the property management business?
  • Albany, NY · Member since 2018 · 43 posts · 17 votes
    8y

    Welcome Mark! My fiancé and I are also new to BP and the real estate field. We are actively in the market and looking for 2-4 units and hopeful to close in Albany before our wedding in August!

  • Real Estate Agent · Albany, NY · Member since 2017 · 309 posts · 149 votes
    8y

    Welcome Mark!

    I am an agent in the Albany area. If you ever have any questions feel free to message me!

  • Albany County, NY · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Thanks everyone.

    @Ryan Pratt - My partner and I own a couple residential properties, and 1 commercial property as well. But, we manage a friend's property as well. Send me a PM if you would like to speak more. Thanks!

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 515 votes
    8y

    @Mark D. hello and welcome to BiggerPockets!

    It seems like a simple thing, Mark, but reaching out in BiggerPockets about getting started as a real estate investor is a great first step.

    Happy to help in any way I can. Feel free to PM me at your convenience.

    Congratulations and I wish you a ton of success.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.