Real Estate Newbie in Morgantown WV

Real Estate Newbie in Morgantown WV

Morgantown, WV · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 2 votes

Hello, I am new to real estate and hungry to learn and experience the different strategies of this industry. I am a full time carpenter in the union and very eager to put my tools and knowledge to work for myself, and by doing so gain financial freedom. I am 22, and I do not know a lot about real estate but would love to get into the house flipping strategy. I am still paying of student loans and debt and don't have much money saved up. If anyone can point me in the right direction or if any local flipper in the Morgantown area needs a hard worker please let me know. I would really appreciate any advice given. 

1Reply
21 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · The Creek, WV · Member since 2014 · 890 posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Hello Xavier,

    I'm not a flipper (yet) just a buy and hold investor. Congrats on having a good mind set at a young age as well as being a skilled carpenter. The sky is the limit.

  • Real Estate Agent · Morgantown, WV · Member since 2016 · 34 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    Yo X, sounds great! I flipped my first one last year, made 30k. Put the money to work by buying a college duplex & had a new construction built here in Morgantown. Gimme a call, we’re get together for a coffee, your treat :)

  • Investor · Morgantown, WV · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    hi

    I have been in the real estate game in Morgsntown for 10 years. It is a very hard market to bust into because the older housing such bad shape and banks will

    Not lend. I do know a small bank that lends and I have used at least 3 different ways to get my real estate. I have single family condos and town house 

    If you want to talk let me know

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.