• Contractor
  • Texas
Votes |
Newbie in Houston exploring commercial investing

Eric Alarid
  • Contractor
  • Texas
Posted May 17 2018, 18:42

Howdy!  I’m Eric Alarid and am brand new to Bigger Pockets. Love the podcast and the website has a ton of useful tools. I’m new to the real estate investing side, but not the industry. I work for our family’s fourth generation home building company on the sales side building custom homes on customers’ land all over Texas. Thus, I’m well versed in plan design, permitting, land development, financing (construction and permanent), curative title work, lien law, independent contractor agreements, customer experience, marketing, SEO, Google Analytics, hiring, managing, leading, and mentoring. And because of ALL the aforementioned, I’m interested in exploring commercial (retail or industrial) investments 🤣 - not really interested in residential investing. Anyway, Houston is a big city and Texas is a big state so there’s lots of opportunity. Specifically, I’m considering partnering on purchasing existing Commercial Retail or Industrial, revamp them to improve rental & cap rates and either hold or flip them and I’ll take all the advice I can get. 

Loading replies...