Looking for an investor friendly realtor in Tucson, AZ

Looking for an investor friendly realtor in Tucson, AZ

Tucson , AZ · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hello Bigger Pockets!  My name is Michelle Mallett and I am fairly new (2 years) to the Tucson, AZ area.  

I have a successful Kitchen and Bath Design firm in the area but I am looking to transition this business into a Real Estate Investing business.  I have had some experience with fix and flips but would love to become more involved in this side of real estate.  
I am looking to reach out to an investor friendly real estate agent to move forward.  Does anyone have any connections they can share?

Thanks in advance!

0Reply
15 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Abel CurielBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Queens, NY · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Good afternoon Michelle,

    Welcome to BP!

    With your experience running a kitchen and bath design business, I'm sure your transition will be a smooth one.

    I am an investor-friendly agent in NY and I belong to a number of nationwide networks. I'd love to help you out by connecting you with someone in Tucson. 

    I'll shoot you a private message so that we can connect and discuss further.

    Abel

    REbuild Team - eXp Realty5234 Reviews
  • Montclair, NJ · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    I bought an investment property in Tucson from Denise Newton and had an excellent experience. Highly recommend her. 

  • Tucson , AZ · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Thank you for the recommendation Issac!

  • Real Estate Agent · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    I am a realtorin Tucson. My main focus is multi family. 

  • SFR Investor · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2010 · 17 posts · 8 votes
    8y
    @Michelle Mallett I'm an experienced real estate investor and realtor in Tucson. If you would like to get together for a cup of coffee to talk over your goals I'd be happy to meet you. Thanks, Kelley Roberts Realtor/Investor Tierra Antigua Realty
  • Tucson , AZ · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Hi Kelley,

    I would love to connect with you to discuss more in depth.  I will send you a private message so that we can discuss further.

  • Real Estate Agent · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 11 votes
    3y

    Learn more about me: https://www.tucsonhomesandlots...

  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Michelle Mallett:

    Hello Bigger Pockets!  My name is Michelle Mallett and I am fairly new (2 years) to the Tucson, AZ area.  

    I have a successful Kitchen and Bath Design firm in the area but I am looking to transition this business into a Real Estate Investing business.  I have had some experience with fix and flips but would love to become more involved in this side of real estate.  
    I am looking to reach out to an investor friendly real estate agent to move forward.  Does anyone have any connections they can share?

    Thanks in advance!


     You do not need a realtor, that is not where the deals are. Go to the local RE meeting, or forum. Connect with those doing deals. I have done about 500 deals in my market, using a realtor 10 years ago for a handful. 

    Good Luck 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.