Greenville SC - Looking to Start Investing

Greenville SC - Looking to Start Investing

Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hey everyone, hope everyone is doing great! 

My name is Jonathan, I'm 26 years old, in Greenville SC. I've been here for about six months and really enjoying it. 

I'm self employed, quit my 9-5 last year, and now looking to get into real estate. I've done some background research and am mainly looking at wholesaling and flipping but do want to get into rentals/multi-family rentals. This place is awesome and everyone here seems to be a great bunch of people! Maybe if anyone is in the Greenville area we can meet up some time.

0Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2013 · 252 posts · 92 votes
8y

@Jonathan Rice

hey Jonathan,

i live in greenville as well.  i currently have two old houses that i plan on using as rentals, but still under renovation.  i always enjoy meeting other investors in greenville.  

adam

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Welcome to the community Jonathan and best of luck on the investing journey

    BiggerPockets
  • Conway, AR · Member since 2017 · 33 posts · 18 votes
    8y

    Welcome to the BP community Jonathan! I would also like to get into the wholesale scene. This platform will provide you with an abundance of information and advice for whichever path you take! Good Luck!

  • Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Thanks to the both of you! I'm looking forward to it!

  • Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2013 · 252 posts · 92 votes
    8y

    @Jonathan Rice

    hey Jonathan,

    i live in greenville as well.  i currently have two old houses that i plan on using as rentals, but still under renovation.  i always enjoy meeting other investors in greenville.  

    adam

  • Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Adam Drummond:

    @Jonathan Rice

    hey Jonathan,

    i live in greenville as well.  i currently have two old houses that i plan on using as rentals, but still under renovation.  i always enjoy meeting other investors in greenville.  

    adam

     That sounds great Adam and we should meet up some time and talk! I'd love to check out your rentals and see what you have planned for them.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.