I’m a new member in the REI world

I’m a new member in the REI world

Loganville · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
I am new to REI world. I’m in the Atlanta market. Currently working on my first flip. Looking to meet other like minded investors and learn as much as possible. I am a contractor and willing to help if someone needs advice on the construction side of the business.
0Reply
11 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Riverside, CA · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    Being a contractor is a very valuable skill especially for a flip, I'm surprised more people haven't reached out to you.

  • Rental Property Investor · Locust Grove, GA · Member since 2018 · 78 posts · 19 votes
    8y
    @Chanch Edwards Welcome to BP! I'm fairly new on the site as well, and also in the Atlanta market. Make sure you set up tag words so that you're notified when something you're interested in is mentioned. Don't forget to upload a profile pic, and I hope BP is as useful for you as it has been for me!
  • Developer · Fairburn, GA · Member since 2015 · 44 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    Afternoon @Chanch Edwards, welcome to BP! I am also new to the Atlanta area from Murrieta, CA @Aaron Klatt. Glad to see you are already working on a project thats awesome! BP is a great resource and I hope you get value out of all the information on here.

    Lets connect soon. I was just looking up contractors last week. My search may be able to come to an end. 

  • RE Investor · Newnan, GA · Member since 2015 · 309 posts · 132 votes
    8y
    Chanch Edwards what part of Atlanta? I would suggest joining GaREIA, great place to meet like minded individuals.
  • Real Estate Agent · West Chester, PA · Member since 2017 · 83 posts · 42 votes
    8y

    @Chanch Edwards welcome! Although I'm not in the state I was visiting family in ATL this month. Hard not to get excited about your market. What got you interested in REI and taking the jump over to post on biggerpockets?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.