New member moving from Cleveland to Colorado

New member moving from Cleveland to Colorado

Rental Property Investor · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2018 · 682 posts · 729 votes
Hi everyone, my name is Dan Haberkost and I’ve been on BP for several months but am just now getting around to introducing myself. I was first introduced to real estate investing about a year ago by a coworker and ever since I have immersed myself in it as much as possible. I discovered BP several months ago it has by far been the most valuable source of information I’ve found and has definitely allowed me to shorten the learning curve. This year I’ve finished my degree and purchased my first investment property (duplex) while working my normal job. I’ve spent the last several years working 80-100 hours a week and do not intend to do so forever and I believe real estate is my key to financial independence! I’ve lived in Ohio my whole life but am moving to Colorado Springs in July to be closer to family. From there I intend to purchase a 2nd (larger) property by the end of the year. My reason for using BiggerPockets is to learn as much as I can, help others learn when possible, and meet other like-minded individuals. I look forward to interacting with you all on the forums!
1Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.