Looking to work for a real estate investor or broker FL(beginner)

Looking to work for a real estate investor or broker FL(beginner)

Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote

I moved to Florida a little over a year ago, I bought my first (and only) house about 4 months ago.

I am highly motivated to start in the real estate filed.

There is one problem- MONEY.

Right now I'm trying to save money to invest in a second home.

Every morning I wake up to a 9-5 job, stare at the computer all day,

and I feel like I can do so much more.

I know how to work with my hands, and I renovate in my free time.

I would love to work in this field and to learn the profession.

If anyone is interested in mentoring a young and motivated guy, please leave a message here.

Thanks!

1Reply
8 views

Most Popular Reply

Andrea ProeberBusiness Member
Ocala, FL · Member since 2018 · 39 posts · 30 votes
8y

Dave, 

I love working with newbie agents, they haven't developed as many bad habits yet. ;)

If you are in or around Ocala, I am adding new members to my brokerage literally this week and again in August. I like to mentor 2-3 new agents at a time so they can work together while learning.

We also do leasing and property management so it will provide some immediate leads and quicker cash as you are getting your feet wet. It is also a great way to learn about holding investment properties. 

Best of luck,

Andrea

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Miami, FL · Member since 2018 · 236 posts · 99 votes
    8y

    @Dave Keissar I'm a Real Estate Broker/Investor and Work the entire Miami South FL area. Where are you located? I started wholesaling a while back but really have been to caught up with my current deals with clients that have not gotten the opportunity to launch my wholesaling business properly.  Let me know if you would be interested in discussing further some sort of collaboration. I'm looking for a group of new investors to work with and possibly work deals together. No experience required. Just some old fashion hard work will be necessary.

  • Andrea ProeberBusiness Member
    Ocala, FL · Member since 2018 · 39 posts · 30 votes
    8y

    Dave, 

    I love working with newbie agents, they haven't developed as many bad habits yet. ;)

    If you are in or around Ocala, I am adding new members to my brokerage literally this week and again in August. I like to mentor 2-3 new agents at a time so they can work together while learning.

    We also do leasing and property management so it will provide some immediate leads and quicker cash as you are getting your feet wet. It is also a great way to learn about holding investment properties. 

    Best of luck,

    Andrea

  • Real Estate Broker · Naples, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    8y

    Get your license. 63 hours of class and then the state test. This will open many doors for you. You COULD work for a PM company as a salaried employee in the mean time. You cannot perform any real estate services without a license. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.